Patricia “Trish” Malouff – Administrative Director
Trish has been with Front Range Clinic since it was founded in 2014. She received her Bachelor’s in Biology & Biochemistry from the University of New Mexico. Trish is the behind the scenes master of all things Front Range Clinic and ensures that this organization runs efficiently, professionally, and compassionately. Trish is passionate about ensuring that the foundation of Front Range Clinic remains one of compassion and accessibility as each new facility opens. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, the outdoors, and spending time with people she loves.
Dayna DeHerrera-Smith – Marketing and Outreach Coordinator
Dayna has a Master’s of Public Health from the Colorado School of Public Health and has enjoyed bringing a public health perspective to FRC and the clients. She is passionate about access to treatment and harm reduction practices. She wears many hats at FRC, but all her jobs are based on ensuring that FRC clients receive the best care possible. In her free time Dayna enjoys playing in the mountains and the kitchen with her husband and the coolest dog on the planet.
Pedro Tomasal – Laboratory Supervisor
Pedro recently graduated from CSU with a bachelor’s in liberal arts. He was born in Argentina, is fluent in Spanish, and has a bi-cultural background. Pedro has an interest in medical anthropology and strives to provide culturally inclusive care and believes FRC is the place to expand these skills. In his spare time, he enjoys snowboarding and playing soccer.
Fort Collins (1120 E. Elizabeth St., Building G, Suite 2, Fort Collins, CO 80524, 970-493-9193)
- James Taylor: James has been with Front Range Clinic since 2016 and has enjoyed watching the clinic grow. He is part of the administrative staff and handles the after-hours line. In his free time, he is a fitness enthusiast. James hopes to take his experience from FRC to further his education in addiction medicine.
- Beau Schimmel: Beau loves working for Front Range Clinic and everything it has to offer. The best part of his job is working with fellow colleagues and the wonderful patients he encounters. Beau love animals and his hobbies include but are not limited to, eating food, petting animals and sightseeing.
- Stephanie Pawlikowski: Stephanie earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from Fort Lewis College in December of 2013. Since graduating, Stephanie has held several medical administrative roles including roles in patient registration, financial services, and new patient intake coordinating. Through these roles, Stephanie has developed a passion for increasing patient access to social services. Stephanie accepted her position as a Front Desk Administrator with Front Range Clinic in November 2018. When not at work, Stephanie is the proud mother of a 15 month old baby boy.
- Mariah Green: Mariah graduated from Colorado State University with a bachelors in Health and Exercise Science, where she also played volleyball. She has the opportunity of working with the front desk staff welcoming patients and getting them set up for appointments. She enjoys working at Front Range Clinic because of the genuine staff and patients. Each person cares about the welfare of our patients, and it is easy to be a part of this team. Outside of work she enjoys playing sports, being outside, and spending time with my family.
Greeley (3400 W. 16th St., Unit 1-DD, Greeley, CO 80634, 970-702-2705)
- Megan Foutch: Megan has a Master’s in clinical counseling from Regis University and has worked in the non-profit sector helping individuals who have lasting impacts from CSA. She enjoys working at FRC helping individuals with addictions. She works as a front desk staff as well as a case manager. Outside of work she enjoys reading, watching movies, and spending time with friends.
- Cody Seals: Cody enjoys working with people of different backgrounds. His role is ever changing at Front Range Clinic and keeps him on his toes. In his spare time, he enjoys competing in fitness competitions and doing anything with his family. He believes his background in Law Enforcement and EMT are beneficial to FRC as well as his pursuit of an RN degree.
- Miguel Guerrero: Miguel is an Adams State University graduate with a Bachelors in exercise science. He enjoys working with Front Range Clinic and prides himself on providing effective services to our communities. During his free time he enjoys doing outdoor activities.
- Ethan Rinella: Ethan grew up in a small town in Illinois and moved to Colorado in September last year. He earned two certificates in Biblical Studies at Capernwray New Zealand in 2016. His future plans are to eventually own a studio where he can teach music/ have professionals utilize it for music therapy.
Longmont (1308 Vivian St., Longmont, CO 80501, 720-597-5576)
- Kim Weissmann: Kim graduated from the University of Northern Colorado where she received her bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and was fortunate enough to play volleyball for four amazing years. She recently started working at FRC as a medical assistant and feels so blessed to be a part of something that allows people to seek the change they are looking for.
- Jason Newman: Jason received his degree in Communication & Media Studies and Interdisciplinary Liberal Arts from CSU. Some things he likes to do include: golfing, skiing and hiking. Since Colorado has been his home for his entire life, he enjoys cheering on all the Denver sports teams in his free time.
Thornton (9025 Grant St., Unit 101, Thornton, CO 80229, 303-568-9694)
- Brett Newman: Brett really enjoys working at Front Range Clinic. He is an MA and Office Manager at multiple FRC clinics. The reason he likes working for FRC would be that everyone he works with is very compassionate about the job and the patients are very appreciative of what we do. When not working, Brett enjoys watching and playing all kinds of sports. Family and friends are also a very important part of his life.
Lakewood (1410 Vance St., Unit 201, Lakewood, CO 80214, 720-597-5576)
- Chris O’Brien: Chris joined FRC in September 2017. He most enjoys advocating for FRC patients, which he does with respect and compassion. Outside of work, Chris can be found writing music or exploring Colorado’s nature.
- Gage Hamilton: Gage is a medical assistant, and he loves working at FRC. Gage finds his job to be rewarding and it is exciting to help every patient that walks through our doors. Gage promises to make every patient feel welcomed and want to continue their efforts on a road to success!
Parker (1299 Stroh Ranch Ct., Unit G, Parker, CO 80134, 303-841-9219)
- Aleis Malouff: Aleis is graduating in May with a bachelor’s degree in biology and a concentration in anatomy and physiology. She has been working at FRC since 2015. Aleis enjoys working with FRCC and is passionate about helping patients through their journey to success.
- Brianna Gilbert: Brianna is a graduate of the University of Northern Colorado, where she received her degree in Psychology. She is grateful to be apart of this Front Range Clinic team, and excited about the great work that we are doing!
Englewood (3460 S Federal Blvd, Englewood, CO 80110, 303-912-4560)
- Audrey Turner: Audrey recently graduated from Colorado State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Human Development and Family Studies. She is a Colorado native and enjoys both the city life and outdoor activities that this state has to offer. Working at FRC has been a wonderful experience thus far. I enjoy watching the patients grow and achieve their goals.
Aurora (1411 Potomac St., Suite 304, Aurora, CO 80012, 720-484-4428)
- Taylor Mudd: Taylor is a fun, loving girl who enjoys getting to know and help others which makes Front Range Clinic a perfect place for her. She moved to Colorado 4 years ago to complete her bachelor’s degree at CSU. Taylor enjoys reading books and experiencing new places.
- Austin Clouthier: Austin is a fun compassionate person who enjoys helping others. He majored in finance, at the University of Colorado Denver. Away from the clinic, Austin enjoys watching sports and animal planet.
- Daniel Lucas: Daniel recently graduated from CU Boulder and loves sports and drawing. He loves working at Front Range Clinic because of the positive environment from both employees and patients. It makes coming to work easier when you love what you do.
Colorado Springs (1304 N. Academy, Unit 102, Colorado Springs, CO 80909, 719-419-7735)
- Ashley Neilsen: Ashley graduated with a bachelors in healthcare management and is working on her MBA in health industry leadership. She loves working with those affected by addiction and is excited for the future of addiction medicine.
- Logan Chavez: Logan recently started with Front Range Clinic. He enjoy getting to know the patients that come into the clinic. He graduated from Adams State University. In his free time he loves being outside and just recently purchased a rock crawler.
Pueblo (1401 N. Elizabeth St., Suite A, Pueblo, CO 81003, 719-225-8246)
- Ashley Neilsen (see Colorado Springs)
- Logan Chavez (see Colorado Springs)
Loveland (3320 W. Eisenhower Blvd., Loveland, CO 80537, 970-617-8128)
- James Taylor (see Fort Collins)