Front Range Clinic’s number one priority is the patients we serve. We go to great lengths to make our services accessible to everyone seeking help. Front Range Clinic offers:
- Initial appointments in a timely manner, typically within the week of initial contact
- One to two-week follow-up appointments
- A Saturday clinic
- Alcohol and drug treatment
- In-house counseling and case management services are available
Office based, private individual therapy includes:
- Board Certified Addiction Physicians- including brief counseling/interventions by treating physicians.
- Urine/oral toxicology tests at every appointment (conformation testing is available and might include additional costs).
- Receive evidence-based care following best practice standards including ASAM standards
- Medication options including: Buprenorphine/Suboxone, Vivitrol shot, oral naltrexone, Antabuse, Campral, and other options to best suit the client’s needs